Through a recommendation, Cambridge Roofers were contacted to undertake roofing works on Isaacson road. The property originally had Stonewold Mark II concrete interlocking tiles. The client was interested in changing the appearance of the roof to slates. At a pitch of 18 degrees, the roof could not accommodate most slates so a large composite slate was recommended. The client also refurbished the roofline with anthracite grey fascias, soffits and guttering.
DESCRIPTION OF WORKS:
• Tile Manufacturer: Marley Birkdale.
• Material: Fibre Cement
– Eaves: 5u felt lining, eaves support trays.
– Verges: Fibre cement undercloak.
• Warranty: 10 years.
• Certification: LABC building regulations compliance
– Valleys: Code 5 .
– Chimney (rear only): Code 4 flashing, aprons, Code 3 soakers.
• Ridge: Mechanically fixed dry ridge system. – Marley Modern Smooth Grey
• Batten: Pressure treated 25mm x 50mm (BS5534).
• Underfelt: Tyvec supro or equivalent breathable membrane: (BS5534).